Tuesday 16 August 2011

`Not Motivated`

I bet 99% of my classmates are busy squeezing 2500 words now
 Or even completed it
Some maybe undergo the feelings of frustration? blank? Stuck-in-the-middle? 
Satisfaction? Cause able to finish it already and relaxing now

Wanna know my situation? 
whether you want it or not..
haha
I havent even started the intro.
O M G!
Yesss, you heard me
and yet
I'm still here writing all these stuff
IDK why
That's me
'Always do the right things at the wrong timing'
 
 
Sigh.
I have no idea how to start writing
kinda sleepy now
and lazy
 
 
Oh no, I feel like giving up again
When I heard lecturer and my friends told me that:
the college students are discussing some sort of political issues
economical issues
social issues
or whatever which I have no idea what's going on about all those stuff
Suddenly Feel like.. I'm not mature enough, at my age
Heard Mich and Jun said:
the students are so professional, speaking all those business/financial terms and blah blah
and you know what,
Sometimes, Most at the time
Frankly speaking,
I don't know what the hell I'm studying even I'm a business student
Dont know what are the current situation  for our county/other countries..
In addition, I've zero interests in it, yet?... I'm pretty sure not for now.
Oops...
So, at times I may wonder..
Why I need to do something like this anyway?
For what?
..
I might instead pursue something I have, at least a lil interest in
Yes? No?
....
 
Oh, and you may have question marks on your head..
'Why I wanted to start it initially?'
 Well,
It's because Idk what course to choose last time.
As simple as that, lame huh. 

Besides,
I nvr know I have found another alternative in the half way
I would love to try on something else..
However,
I fear that I cannot cope with it.
So, end up failing at doing both.
Failed at doing things I dislike, and I like.. 
='(
Shall I take the risk? Follow my instinct?
hmm...
Or stop thinking that much til I grad in my business Degree
Not sure I can do it or not. 
>.<

What is right and what is wrong?
Can someone please 
Tell me..

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment