Sunday 4 September 2011

`Wake me up when September ends`

I've done nothing efficient during this one week raya holiday break basically.
All I did was pretty much sleep and eat.



Haven't started to do my revision for test
and also doing the report which due's soon.
This concept never get away from my mind
" There is always still tomorrow "

 That's why..
When I start studying/doing assignments, it goes...


  Give Excuses :p


My mood now is like having a long semester break
which I'm really looking forward to
and hoping this September will pass very soon
I think Final Examination starts on end of October until early November

Then, students will be out of hell
and welcome the long waited holiday smell
haha
 and and...... I'm obsessed to go........T R A V E L ~


  =D

So, hope I can blink my eyes,
then end of September! October! Welcoming November!
Smurfin' F R E E D O M ~



No comments:

Post a Comment