Thursday 14 April 2011

`F L O W E R Y D A Y `

Thursday, is the day that 7 of us can  meet in the same class.

Sean, Julie, Jun, Mich, Jun Wei, Chin Pink and me` =)

However,  both  Jun Wei, and Chin Pink were absent today. 

So, we went to Roti Bakar after finishing the OB lecture without 'em. 

Julie was kinda blurr today, accidentally ordered extra food! :p 
*I think that, it's mainly the cause of 10alpha* Teehee~

Nothing much on hang outs today, too busy to attend classes although its only like.... 1, no, 2 of them~ haha. 

Took these after class. 
Let's play a simple guess game.
Have any idea of which is who? 
: )


ahhhhhhh!

Before we left college, 
  Jun and I did something... extraordinary.
we bumped into someone that we do not know.
inside the lift.
and we were like..omg!
It's b-b-b-BIG BANG!

I was staring at the 'stranger's' t-shirt.
I still can recall the lines:
big bang show
G-dragon
TOP
SOL
VI
D-LITE
 
for that moment, I was high.
*excited* ait.
LOL

haha.
Jun and I even had a short conversation with that stranger. 
man, I want the t-shirt too!
Uniqlo~
x)
Let's go KL after next week!
Have a short break, chillax~

Nawh, I'm just joking.

Annyeong !

No comments:

Post a Comment