Sunday 10 April 2011

Long weekend. Short date.

I would say ..
nothing much for me to do on a lovely weekend.
Well, let's put it in this way instead,
there's something to do,
just that, i ignore it.

Assignments.
teehee! 

However,
I spent most of the time checkin on YouTube.
Doing my 'research' thingy as usual.
downloaded some songs.
Old songs though. 
the songs.
 this is one of my favourite songs,
called " Why are we still friends" by 98 degree
Go check it out ppl.
I love the lyrics.
Do you feel the same way too?


Anyway,
I've met up with Jun, Yuer, Erica and Cheow Ying today.
this is what I meant the 'short date' thingy.
We went E-gate.
Chilled at Starbucks.
Sharing some stories and updates about each other.
It was a real short session hang out.
Jun was upset because....
it was without Chia Yee and Oo Meow.
It's so hard to find a suitable time
that everybody can make it.
:(
So,just pray for the perfect timing~

Drink of the day.
Chocolate cream chip
favorito~


Yup, that's basically all about today.

Gotta prepare the mood for tomorrow.
Monday blues
*emo*


No comments:

Post a Comment