Saturday 2 April 2011

T H E B E G I N N I N G ♥

First post. Never thought that I will create a blog.
but now....
Never say never.
I feel like it's a not-that-bad way to deliver your expression and emotion through words sometimes.
So yeah, here I am.
Nothing much comes across my mind now,
It's already midnight.
Before that, I have something to share. 
My current addiction. ♥

 TOP!

Do check out their latest album.
BIGBANG IS BACK!
Loving Cafe the most! 
and ofcourse, GD's and TOP's album.
Plus, Stupid Liar 30second teaser!
Enjoy!
=)
 



3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger! :D Im sure this will b a fav site for k-pop lovers! hahaha. looking 4ward for ur future post~ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. Thank you.. how to connect you all as friends or what? no idea how to use.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought that I could walk through fire... LOL Make a post about me ;)

    ReplyDelete