Tuesday 14 June 2011

`2AM`

Look at the time
it's 2AM
Most of the ppl out thr should be in dreamland now
For those who are still awake
why not turn on your music
listening to 2AM's songs~ 
Just a suggestion
(:

My day
...
sort of to reminisce some of my memories in the past
걱정 마세요!
It was a real good one

Watched Running Man and We Got Married ( YongSeo couple)

One of the RM episodes I've watched today, 
2PM's TaeCyeon and Nichkhun as the guests
Related to music performance,
They have been given a limited time to practise
and to do an indoor performance
this episode is DaeBak ! 
P/s: NichKhun looks good in his outfit! 
and totally got my eye when he played "River flows in you-Yiruma"

As for WGM..
It is about Yong Hwa brings Seo Hyun to music store
Look out for guitar
He wanted to buy a guitar as a gift for her
I guess before that,
I saw a part whereby
Both of them played the song 'Once'
Nvr rehearsed together before,
both of them carry the songs quite well.
haha.

All of these brought up some of my good old memories
when I was in a marching band
Joined for 5 years
I missed all those moments
I can feel the melody, rhythm, symphony, everything..
A lot of moments to remember:
the score
the players
the conductor
the instruments
the environment

C Major, D minor, F#, E flat...etc...
Can you hear the notes flowin'
Just close your eyes
Imagine it
I always wait for the moment to combine with the other sections
Brass and Woodwinds
Myself, I was the drummer,
so, PERCUSSION!
Not to flaunt,
I feel proud that I manage to play all the instruments for my section
Some basics...
Except for timpani.. Our school doesn't provide.

Miss the drumming sessions with my seniors and juniors
Wonder how are them doing now..
since we all have been graduated from high school
...
Will us to be meet up on stage someday?
Performing, conducting?
who knows..
Ah... kinda wish I have a piano..
can cover pieces of music that I'm fond of
To be better and smooth in playing,
to kill off my boring time too.
By watching the shows I've mentioned earlier,
kinda switch on my motivation engine.
haha.
especially now.. *watching Yong Hwa playing a clarinet! *
:D

One more thing,
We used the same slogan as in Drumline last time:
One Band One Sound!

 ah..jinjia! ;p


 Anyway..
안녕히 주무세요 !




No comments:

Post a Comment