Wednesday 29 June 2011

`Another Day`

Had a very late lunch with my brother.
It was almost tea time already.
It is due to I wake up at  around 2PM everyday.

Spotted a blazer at Forever 21.
Initially, I have the urge to buy it.
Besides,
Recently, I'm also attracted to colourful apparels.
It's like a sign of happiness. haha.
However,
I walked out the store after trying the clothes.

Moved on to MNG,
Straight away went closer to find the blazer that I was into a few months ago
I found out that it was still there
(The size and the colour I want)
So, I decided to try on it.
Took another tops in nude colour,
p/s: It is also the colour that im addicted to.

What happen next?
Yeah, brought them home already.
I did consider about the price!
The blazer is at half price,
as compared to Forever 21,
MNG's quality is better and cheaper.
Thus, I go for MNG.
 In addition,
the nude colour top that I've mentioned,
actually I tried before.
but, that time it cost $69.
Now, it has dropped to $49.
That's why I bought it as well. 
:p 

Item #1

 Item #2
  
Felt happy and guilty.
I need a job.
To ensure the money flows in and out at the same time.
Then, my dream to Korea will be closer.

,
한국어  공부하다!


No comments:

Post a Comment