Sunday 12 June 2011

`정 용 화 ` Part 2 !

Annyeong readers
Been attracted to Yong Hwa recently
Mainly cause of watching the "You're Beautiful" drama.
I'm not that drama-addict-type of person.
So, it takes time for me just to even finish watching one drama
And it's only consist of 16 episodes.
Oops. I'm always slow, but it's nvr be too late huh.

So, gonna just share something related to him.
I like his personality in the drama.
And in reality, I think he's quite adorable too.
Well, I have to admit, I'm sick.
Due to the " 2nd lead actor syndrome"
It happens most of the time when I watch a drama.
And, I dont know why. haha


This is the

반말송(Banmal Song) by these two sweet couples

from WGM.
I havent get to watch WGM yet.
x)
 
 
 
The Wedding Photoshoot: CN Blue's Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun from SNSD

this the most!





Aren't these lovely?
(:
Everything seems perfect
Yong Hwa !
I'm gonna die of sweetness soon.
 


Here are some videos of Him:
This is whr he imitates others. 
I like the part at 0:35, he's trying to rap. 
and 0:44, singing to F.T.Island's Hong Ki's a.k.a. Jeremy! heh
Love Love Love,
I was like wow, exactly like Hong Ki's sound !


and this, Yong Hwa and his bestie I guess,
Lee Joon from MBLAQ.
I like both of them.
Yong Hwa's good at talking
Lee Joon was like kinda pissed ! 
haha

 WOOTS ! It's Yong Hwa back in High School?!
A cover of Big Bang's LA LA LA!
I was wondering,
Which one is YONG HWA?
Ppl said it is the 2nd one starting from beginning !
He had prob with his mic.
Cool !
He can sing, dance! and rap !
Awesome!

Such a cutie ! 
haha..
Confession for SeoHyun?
Oh ya, 
There's a part that he shouted so loud :
" SeoHyun, Saranghae!"
LOL

Yong Hwa's reaction when he lost his couple ring!
during stage performace?
awww..

Not to forget to mention,
Like the song  
"바보라서" by Park Sang Woo
Yong Hwa sang this song to Mi Nam in the drama
Touched!

No comments:

Post a Comment