Thursday 16 June 2011

SPLENDID JUNE!

Wasssup p-e-o-p-l-e !

It's so exciting for me because...
A few artists that I adore gonna release their albums
within this month!
One: SS501's leader, Kim Hyun Joong
with his 1st solo mini album
`Break Down`
including six track lists:

1. Intro (Let Me Go)
2. Break Down (Feat. Double K) – 타이틀곡
3. 제발 (Please)
4. kiss Kiss
5. Yes I Will
6. 제발 (Please) (Instrumental) 





His main track :  제발(Please)
Love it. Becz it's RnB! 
My all time favourite! 
Here's the music video:


P/S: It's a R&B pop number with melancholic lyrics and grand piano and orchestral arrangement song.
Plus, the mv is choreographed by Lyle Beniga ! 



Two: 2PM's 2nd music album !
`Hands Up`

Including 13 tracklists:

1. Hands Up
2. Electricity
3. Give It To Me
4. Just Like The Movies
5. Don’t You Know
6. HOT
7. Without U
8. I’ll Be Back
9. I Can’t
10. Hands Up (East4A mix)
11. Electricity (220v remix)
12. Thank You
13. Don’t Stop Can’t Stop
 

Can't wait !
=)


Three: It's CN Blue's Yong Hwa and 2PM's NichKhun Birthday month !!

Yong Hwa's D.O.B: 22nd of June 1989

Nichkhun's D.O.B: 24th of June 1988


Remember to wish them fans !

No comments:

Post a Comment